05 November 2013

Kiko 428 (Limited Edition Sun Pearl Nail Lacquer in River Green) Swatch & Review

Ah, green polish, my love. I actually don't own a lot of green polishes. I have OPI Green-wich Village, and maybe two or three other that aren't from "big brand names". But when I saw this one it was love at first sight. This polish is gorgeous, and this picture (that was taken in a hurry so please excuse it) doesn't do it justice, really.


Kiko released River Green with their Limited Edition Sun Pearl Nail Lacquers, as part of their Fierce Spirit collection. It's a shimmer polish, and it is beautiful. It's a dark green base, filled with gold (which you can't really see in the picture) and lighter green shimmer that reflect the light. The first coat was opaque, but I did apply a second one. Just like other Kiko lacquers, it lasted about 2/3 days without big chips and dried really fast.
Unfortunately, it seems it's no longer available online. If you can find it on eBay, or even if they still have one in store, get your hands on it ! I had a coupon and I can't remember how much I paid exactly for it, but it was 4,90€ online.

No comments:

Post a Comment