24 March 2015

Le Petit Cliché Haul

Hello ! Just popping in very quick today with a nail polish haul !


These Le Petit Cliché polishes were only 0€85 ! I'd never heard about this brand before, so I did some research. Cliché is a cruelty free Portuguese brand, and the polishes are 3-Free. I got 11 bottles of polish, which, yes, okay, is a lot, but they were a bargain.


Here are the names of the polishes (from left to right on the first picture) : Chic, Desfile, Rose, Violet, Purpura, 80-60-86 (I have no idea why the name consists of numbers for this one), Bleu, Hollywood, Madona, Vert, New York.


Here is the website written on the bottle : fcapelo.com

I've already tried 2 of them, and I'm really pleased with them so far. I'll be posting swatches so make sure you come back to read more about them !

No comments:

Post a Comment