10 March 2015

Rimmel Glitter Bomb nail polish in Bedazzle Swatch & Review

Today's post is a swatch and review for Rimmel's Bedazzle, from their Glitter Bomb collection.

Bedazzle is a mix of pink, teal and navy hexagonal glitter, with some small navy glitter thrown in. I read it's a dupe for OPI's Polka Dot Com, which I don't own, but it has been on my polish wish list for a while now. I looked up swatches of Polka Dot Com online, and yep, Bedazzle is a dupe for sure.


I wore 2 coats of Bedazzle over Kiko's Mint Milk. I really loved this combo.


Application was a breeze, you really don't need to move the glitter around or place it much, the base isn't too thick or too runny, and the polish held up really nice, even without top coat. I can't even pick a favorite between this one and Midnight Mistletoe.

Do you own Bedazzle or Polka Dot Com ? Or maybe both ? What do you think of them ?

No comments:

Post a Comment